25 May, 2010

A new day

My princess... I will redeem the time for you.
I know that sometimes you look back on your life with anguish and regret– so much time wasted on things that didn't matter. But take heart, My love. I am your Redeemer, and today is a new day. So start now by seeking My plans, which are to give you hope and a future. Just as I used hardship in Joseph's life to lead him to a position of leadership, influence, and blessing, I've also called you. I will use your past to carve into your character everything you need for the here and now. I want you to let your past experiences teach you and not torment you. Remember, My princess, I will always turn into good what others meant for harm. I will redeem what was lost and place you on the narrow road that leads to everlasting life.
Love,
Your King and your Redeemer

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

[A letter from Sheri Rose Shepherd's "His Princess: Love Letters From Your King"]

2 comments:

  1. listen to : PICTURE OF YOUR LOVE-Luke Wood. Your post reminds me of the song... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie, I love the young woman you have become! I know God is smiling down on you.Keep on being YOU! See you soon. We'll celebrate.

    ReplyDelete