01 May, 2010

Answers

I just got home from being out and I had this questionnaire on my door, so as I sat down to reflect and think about my answers, I thought it was interesting enough to share with y'all. Why not take a minute and think about what your answers would be. I am not including my own answers (now anyways) because I want everyone to have a fair look at them without being influenced in some way by my answers. Good luck!

Where would you like to be in 15 years time?
a) married with children
b) earning a $1/4 million/year with a sweet ride (car), apartment and nice clothes
c) well traveled and world wise
d) doing a job you love but aren't properly compensated for

What do you look for the most in a mate?
a) looks
b) possibility for learning and growing in a relationship with them
c) sense of humor and a keen wit
d) similar interests
e) insane/awesome sex

What would you prefer your kids to be?
a) super smart
b) power athlete
c) popular
d) unique

What do you see as being the most important thing in your life in the future?
a) security
b) a life full of adventure
c) a wonderful partner and/or family
d) a fulfilling and well paid-career

What do you want most from your time at university?
a) a degree
b) fond memories
c) friends
d) a better understanding of life

If you won half a billion dollars, would you
a) pay off your parent's mortgage and buy a bunch of properties
b) live your life in hotels while gallivanting around the world
c) become a professional philanthropist
d) put half of it on black (which I'm guessing means into savings??)

Where would you rather travel on an ample but not exorbitant budget?
a) South East Asia
b) Europe
c) South America
d) China/Japan/Korea
e) around Australia
f) the Arab world

Which of the following activities do you prioritize the most in your life?
a) study
b) socializing
c) hobbies
d) work

How happy are you with yourself? How much would you like to change?
a) I'm in need of a major overhaul
b) I'm in a significant transition period
c) I'm tweaking/tuning myself a bit, adding the final touches
d) I'm very happy with myself, my opinions, my skills, my knowledge etc; I wouldn't change a thing.

What would be the most important consideration in choosing your career?
a) remuneration
b) knowing that I'm making a difference
c) enjoying what I do
d) learning from what I do, growing from it
e) being really really amazingly awesome at my job

How confident are you with your worldview, existential perspective, goals, etc?
a) not confident, and I'm not sure what to do about it, I feel lost
b) not confident, but I'm taking steps to educate myself
c) I've found some sure footing, but I'm still searching
d) I know what it's all about and I know what I'm going to do with my life

No comments:

Post a Comment