10 May, 2010

Appreciation

HAPPY "MUM'S" DAY (as they say in Australia)!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOX

To all the moms out there: You're awesome! Thanks for doing what you do day in and day out! The world would not be the same without wonderful, loving, and caring people like you! Thanks for putting up with all our diapers, tantrums, eye-rolls, busy and demanding schedules, not-so-desirable boyfriends/girlfriends, and everything else we put you through. Truth is, we love you and would be lost without you! ;)

To everyone else out there: Take a moment to reflect on everything in your life and the impact your mother has made in shaping you to be you. Now go call up your mom and tell her you love her and appreciate all she's done for you!



Mom, this is for you! You may not think it, but I hear everything you say all the time whether it's condensed into 2+ minutes or not! lol I love you sooo much and appreciated all you've done for me! You are such a blessing in my life and I am sooo fortunate to have you as a mother! Thank you for all your sacrifices, all your wisdom, love and care. You are awesome! You've been a great model for me and I can't wait (well, actually I can, but I'm excited for that day nonetheless) until I am a mom and I can "pay it forward" to them! Thank you for loving God and for loving dad, and of course, me! I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH! Happy Mother's Day!
Love,
your daughter
Andrea
xoxoxoxoxoxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment